Friday, November 2, 2007

Wankerness Prevails / First Blog Ever

Hi my name is xwestsidex.

I like to vandalize the LgPedia. Because I'm a fuckin asshole.

Here is my theme song...

I'm x-westside-x
I like sheep butt-sex
I think I'm the king of all Media
'cuz i like to fuck with the L-G-Pedia

It's a one trick show, doncha know
Thousands of edits 'bout the fish taco
And there ain't no "ho" in Mexico
And i have wet dreams about ol' Jonpro

Like Osama Bin Laden I terrorize
You'll cry out for help as I vandalize
Cuz I got more IPs than my partner has fleas
So grease up your pets' asses as i do what i please

I may be ugly
and I may be dumb
and I may have hemmoroids
All over my bum

But I can't be stopped
And I will not quit
what's that in the toilet
its a yummy piece of shit

I was labeled as a child
I was brutally defiled
Now I retaliate in glee
With images of Bree!

Cuz I'm x-westside-x
Watch my asshole flex
Cuz I'm the biggest one there is around
But I'll never give up cuz I'm ...

a stupid fuckin clown.

2 comments:

modelmotion said...

707clique?

xwestsidex said...

nope..thats my homey. He takes care of the mainpage, while I do the LGpedia.